To help fight the February blahs, here are a few more links to some goings on that have helped me feel a little less morose. March is fast on our heels.
- Check out The Extraordinary Breath.
- Check out some extraordinary smells while you’re at it.
- Ill Will – I feel this. Oh I so feel this
- Speaking of Trump – Buddhist Activism and Quietism is a great recap of the two approaches to dealing – or not dealing with him.
- I Can’t Tell That Story – I’m feeling this quite a bit as I wish to share so much with you dear reader, but also must practice self-editing while I process difficult emotions and situations that I’ve encountered. Maybe I’ll share – someday. Maybe not.
- SUMERU Books have recently released their 2017 catalogue where you can find mention of the book I had edited – Lotus Petals in the Snow: Voices of Canadian Buddhist Women. Since Canadians are so popular these days, with our hunky Prime Minister and compassion – well maybe you might want to pick up a copy to warm your heart.
- Speaking of SUMERU, they are offering up a free e-book titled Understanding the Chinese Buddhist Temple by Karma Yönten Gyatso. Check it out here.
- Speaking of Canada’s hunky Prime Minister…