I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day. If you do, I hope you have a lovely day. If you don’t, I hope you have a lovely day.
Here are a few links that I want to share with you. May they be of interest, benefit, stoke you in some way or just serve as something to while the time away with.
- I’m listening to the new Ryan Adams album – if that’s your kind of thing (it’s my kind of thing). He’s dedicated it to Gary Shandling – one of the funniest Buddhists to grace this realm.
- All of this is everything. Go and buy everything that Liz Prince has ever made.
- Dharma Cowgirl has written a post that really resonated with me. Gah! It is so good, and so familiar. Thank you for sharing and for being brave. I’m getting comfortable with being a bit more brave myself.
- The best band in the world are touring this year and coming to my town. This brings me so much joy.
- A little musical entertainment for you from Flag