Keeping up the tradition of the old blog and my love of sharing good stuff, here’s a few links and things that are making me emotional, keeping me inspired, blowing my synapses and just generally causing some feels.
- I’m all about self-compassion these days. Get some for yourself.
- ZendotStudio continues to paint – both literally and with her beautiful words.
- You’re Ready Enough – This was an inspiring read slash kick in the pants. DO IT!
- I’ve got this podcast from The Secular Buddhist all cued up to check out soon. It’s an interview with Nathan Jishin Michon and Daniel Clarkson Fisher on their new book, A Thousand Hands: A Guidebook to Caring for Your Buddhist Community.
- This album has helped me through some rough spots. Why don’t you pour a mug of tea, watch this video and cry your face off.